As of June 3rd 2019, Transport Memphrémagog is offering round-trip public transportation between Austin and Magog on MONDAYS. ** Advance reservation is required. **
3 pick-up points in Austin:
- 10:00 a.m. Town Hall (21 Millington)
- 10:15 a.m. Développement 4 Saisons mailboxes shelter (des Riverains Rd.)
- 10:20 a.m. Parc Chagnon-Shonyo parking lot (corner North Rd./Route 112, next to the Savonnerie)
2 drop-off points in Magog:
- Marché Végétarien (930 Principale Ouest)
- Galeries Orford (1700 Sherbrooke)
2 pick-up points in Magog:
- 12:45 p.m. Galeries Orford
- 12:50 p.m. Marché Végétarien
3 drop-off points in Austin:
- Parc Chagnon-Shonyo parking lot
- Développement 4 Saisons mailboxes shelter
- Town Hall
Fare: $3.50 one-way; $7 round-trip. Enrolment is free of charge.
Reservation is MANDATORY before noon on Friday for transportation the next Monday:
call 819 843-3350
To find out more about the Memphremagog MRC’s public transit and paratransit services, visit www.transportmemphremagog.com or call 819 843-3350.
The Memphremagog MRC provides a transportation service to students residing on its territory who need to travel to Sherbrooke for their studies.
Handicapped Austin residents have access to the Memphremagog MRC’s paratransit service.
To find out how it works and verify eligibility, consult the Transport Memphrémagog webstie.
EV charging stations
The Municipality has installed 2 electric vehicle charging stations on its territory:
- Town Hall parking lot (21, Millington Rd.)
- Chagnon-Shonyo parking lot on Route 112.
These stations are part of the Hydro Quebec Electric Circuit.