Forest Environment Day
Saturday 4 May 2019
Saturday, May 4 at the Mt. Orford ski resort.
Discover the forest from all senses!
- Exhibits inside and outside;
- Forestry equipment observation and experimentation;
- Nature interpretation walks;
- Mini-conferences and technical workshops;
- Tastings of forest product;
- For the younger set: games and experimentations for the entire family;
- For job seekers: meet companies who are currently hiring.
Free admission. Paid parking.
Organisé par l’Association forestière du sud du Québec